Saturday, July 13, 2013

31 Day Challenge- Day 22 Inspired By A Song, Still Into You by Paramore!

Oh my serious Paramore madness. They are my favorite band and have been for a few years now. So when I saw that today was inspired by a song day, I thought it would be a hard choose. Not because I didn't know what band to pick, I didn't know which Paramore song to pick. Then I was looking through my iPod and chose Still Into You. They have a very amazing video for that song, so I based it off of that!

Watch the video here, you won't regret it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OblL026SvD4

Now unto the nails! Here are all of them, then I will explain them one by one!


The Thumb!



The thumb is inspired by the balloons they are riding in! 
I think this is probably the best part of the video!

Pinky Finger


 
My pinky finger is inspired by Hayley's hair. 
It is so pretty!

Middle Finger

 
I hope that I don't need to explain why there is a heart there.
The song is called Still Into You, I hope that is enough explaination!
(Hehe i'm flipping you off!)

Ring Finger


 
 No, I take it back!
This is my favorite part in the video!
They ride around in bikes in a house!!
That would be awesome.
So my nail is inspired by the bikes!

Ring Finger



"I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you." is one of the main lyrics in this song!
So I thought a butterfly would be appropiate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm