Monday, April 14, 2014

Bigger, Better, More Beautiful Nail Polish Haul

Hey guys! Things have been pretty crazy lately. My mom had to go to the ER last night and didn't get out until this afternoon. She was having an awful migraine and was really confused. Like the where am I, who am I, kind of confused. So we found out that she has a muscle in knots in her neck and was effecting her brain. So she is home now and everything is okay, but it was pretty scary for a while. Now I am watching The Voice and doing a NAIL POLISH HAUL!

I don't really go on "nail polish hauls", more like buying polish all of the time in small amounts. So I have combined two nail polish hauls together. First I went out and bought the two new NYC glitters. My nearest Target like redid their beauty area and it seems like they updated the NYC section too. So I don't know if they are new or not but oh well! Then I got the other two at target on another time.

NYC Disco Inferno:

Disco Inferno is an awesome mix of holo silver glitters and blue glitters. It honestly isn't a unique combo but I love it anyway. The holo is really insane in the glitters and it is like a disco ball. It was glitter packed and just an awesome glitter. Here is one coat over NYC Black Velvet.



And here is a more blurry picture, so you can see the holo-fantasticness! (Don't lie its a word)

NYC Top of the Gold:

Top of the Gold is a gold flacky polish with a clear base. Like Disco Inferno, its not unique but its a nice glitter. I put it over brown, which probably wasn't the best choice but I couldn't really think of a color to put it over. It is has a ton of glitter too. Here is one coat over Sinful Colors Nirvana.




Sinful Colors Easy Going:

Easy Going is a very light pink creme. Like most Sinful Colors formulas, it wasn't the best. But I don't think it was awful. The color is just really pretty and girly. Here is two coats without top coat.




Nicole by OPI Be Awesome:

Be Awesome has a clear base with different colored large diamond glitters. Some of the glitters are holographic! I found that this polish was really goopy and didn't have the best formula. I had to fish for the glitters a lot. It is about 100 times better if you do glitter placement on it. Here is two coats over Sinful Colors Easy Going.


 You can see the extreme goopiness of the polish of my ring finger. Pshh..


Here is a glitter placement manicure I did with it. I love this to pieces!




Which one of these was your favorite? My personal favorite is Be Awesome, it has major formula issues, but the glitter placement options make up for it. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm