Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday to A Polished Bookworm!

So a year ago today, I posted my first post on A Polished Bookworm, which was Kacey's Nails at the time. I did a REALLY REALLY shitty tutorial on stripes. I don't know why I did a tutorial. I mean I barely even knew what I was doing at the time. But I do remember sitting there and refreshing the page and being excited at every pageview I got.

(Yeah.... Don't hold this against me)

Yeah the stripes were awful. But anyways, I remember getting my first nail polish and then my second and tenth and hundredth. I saw nail blogs and instantly knowing that I wanted to do that. But what I didn't know is that blogging is a hard thing. A very hard thing. There have been a number of times were I have almost quit because I was so frustrated or sad that I wasn't getting any followers. But I kept doing it and now I can never imagine life without it. 

Okay, I also need to thank all of you for sticking with me. I know I can be inconsistant and not as talented as some, so it means a lot! I look forward to another year with all of you!



For the watercolor design I used Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame, China Glaze Celtic Sun, China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, Maybelline Keeping The Flame, and Sally Hansen Blue Me Away. The heart and the number one is NYC Black Lace Cream.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm