Monday, April 21, 2014

Rocker Nail Art

I hope you all had a good Easter! This spring break has been crazy to say the least. I went to my cousin's house in Wisconsin for Easter, which was so fun! It was great to see them all again. Then came home and went to a Easter party at my aunt's house. Then I had a job interview today! I am hopefully on my way to being a dishwasher at a camp. It would be nice to have money and buy some more nail polish and books *cough cough*. I think it went pretty well, so we will see!

Today I have some rocker nail art that I did about a week ago. I really like these, they are edgy and just fun to wear.




I used NYC Black Lace Cream as my base for all of my nails. Then for the thumb I used tape and China Glaze Mingle with Kringle. I used NYC Times Square and a brush on my pointer and pinkie finger. I used some glitter from Nicole by OPI Be Awesome. Then for my ring finger I used some studs from Sally Beauty Supply. 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm