Monday, November 3, 2014

#31DC2 Day 17 Favorite Season

Hey guys! I'm here with Day 17 of the 31 Day Challenge. I am 2 days behind on this and trying to catch up! Day 17's prompt is "Favorite Season" and my favorite is Fall! I love all of the beautiful weather, colorful trees, holiday atmosphere, and my birthday is in the fall! So I tried a fall design today: multicolored leaves! I am really happy with this design.

For this design I used OPI You're So Vain-illa as my base coat. I painted my leaves free handed with a small nail art brush. I used NYC Hamptons Peach, Sinful Colors Feel The Vibe, Sally Hansen Tan Lime, OPI Jade is the New Black, Rimmel London Sage All The Rage, Nicole by OPI Hit The Lights, Sally Girl Banana, NYC Red Velvet Rope, and OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today. I topped it off with NYC Matte Me Crazy for the perfect matte finish!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm