Monday, November 10, 2014

Nailing The Book: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children Nail Art

Hey guys! I live in Minnesota and it has been snowing since last night. Ahhh the horror. It's kind of ironic, because even though I live in Minnesota, I hate snow with a passion. So I haven't left the house today and I'm probably not going to until Spring. (I wish) The only things lighting up my mood are coffee, my late night date with The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey, and the fact that the Voice is on in 15 minutes.

Today I have some nail art inspired by Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs for you. I finished this book yesterday and fell in love. It was so beautifully written and the pictures added another layer of perfection to this mystery adventure. You can check it out on Goodreads here!
This nail art is based on the dark design of the book. (soooo beautiful!)

I only used two polishes for this design: NYC  Black Velvet & French White Tip. I mixed the too for the grey. I drew this design free hand with my small nail art brush. I topped it off with Essie Good to Go!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm