Thursday, November 6, 2014

China Glaze 'Tis The Season Mini Set Swatches & Review


Hey guys! It's that time of the year again! I went to Sally Beauty Supply last Friday and picked up a new set from China Glaze's Christmas Collection! This set includes four 9.6 ml bottles. I bought mine for $10 I think, so its a pretty good deal. It has 3 glitters and one shimmer polish.

China Glaze Define Good...

Define Good.. is a shimmery wine color. This polish is super super super thick. I don't know if I got a bad bottle or all of them are this bad but its awful. It makes it a one coater but took 2 coats of top coat and it didn't even fully smooth out. I do like the color even if it isn't that original. Here is one coat with two coats of top coat.



China Glaze De-Light

De-Light is a clear base with gold holographic bar glitter and gold small and mini hexagonal glitter. This my favorite in the collection. Its such a pretty glitter and the formula is great. I was a little worried that the bars would curl up but they didn't. Here is one coat over China Glaze Define Good...



China Glaze Pine-ing for Glitter

Pine-ing for Glitter is a clear base with small turquoise hexagonal glitters. I think that is the perfect glitter for Christmas! It totally gives off the holiday vibe. The formula was good and there was a lot of glitter. Here is one coat over NYC Black Velvet.



China Glaze Feeling Twinkly

Feeling Twinkly is a clear base with blue micro circular glitter. Take about a crappy name. Maybe I'm the only one, but I think that name is super cheesy. But the polish its self was okay. I felt like it was kind of boring but it was fine. The formula was good and it has a ton of glitter. Here is one coat over NYC Black Velvet. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm