Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Challenge: Day 1 Snowflakes

I love challenges. Its nice to have an idea when going into nail art and fun challenging myself! So I joined a group on Facebook called Challenge Your Nail Art! They have little prompts for short weeks and other fun challenges. This is the 1st day of the Christmas Challenge and the prompt is snowflakes. And I'm happy to share my awesome snowflakes & gradient with you all! FYI: I'm sorry about the bad lighting in these pictures, the sun had already gone down when I finished these, so I had to go for artificial lighting!

First I did the gradient with NYC Purple Pizazz, Orly Skinny Dip, and NYC Skyline Blue. The snowflakes are free handed in NYC French White Tip. The glitters are from the dollar store. I topped it all off with Essie Good to Go!








3 comments:

  1. I love the gradient, it's very pretty! Well done, and glad you've joined us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I joined, it is such a nice stress-free group :)

      Delete
  2. This looks great! Really nice gradient and your freehanding is so delicate! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm