Saturday, December 13, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Challenge Days 6 & 7

Hey guys! Today I have two days of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge for you. I am having a lot of fun with this challenge. So the prompt for day 6 was to pick any line from the 12 days of Christmas songs. I picked "4 calling birds". I used LA Colors White for the base. Then I free handed the birds with a nail brush using NYC Black Velvet, Sally Hansen Red Carpet, Sally Hansen Green With Envy, NYC Palm on the Beach, and NYC Tropicoral. I topped it all of with NYC Matte Me Crazy.




The prompt for day 7 is green & red. For this prompt I did a dotticure. My base for this design is LA Colors White. I used a set of dotting tools for the design with Sally Hansen Red Carpet, NYC Palm on the Beach, Sally Hansen Green with Envy, OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby., and OPI I Sing In Colour.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm