Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Challenge Days 8 & 9

Hey guys! I have been putting two days into one, for this challenge for a while and I will probably keep doing so. But I am doing the manis on time, you can see the photos on the Facebook group page if you are a member. So are all of you in the Christmas spirit yet? It has been creeping up on my lately more and lately as I make and buy gifts for my family. We still don't have our Christmas tree yet, but we will have it this weekend!

The prompt for day 8 is Christmas decorations. I decided to go for something mildly original: the star on top of the tree. I also have a water marble that actually turned out nice and some glitter. I used NYC French Tip White as my base for the Christmas tree. Then I used Sally Hansen Tan Lime and Zoya Bar. The water marble is Sally Hansen Tan Lime, Sally Hansen Green with Envy, and Sally Hansen Red Carpet. The glitter is Zoya Bar.




The prompt for day 9 is glitter. I went pretty simple with this prompt. Shown is Sally Hansen Rosey Shooter over OPI Green on the Runway. I love this combo together.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm