Tuesday, December 23, 2014

18 Nail Art Ideas for the Holidays


Hey guys! Today I have 18 different nail art ideas and polishes for the holidays! Sorry I have been kind of gone lately, but the holidays are a really really busy time for me. But I'm hoping to get another post in tomorrow. So continue on for some close ups and information on the nail art wheel!


1) Sally Girl Sugar Cookie, such a cute color for the holidays!
2) Glitter Gradient French Manicure: I used NYC Skyline Blue and China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging.
3) Glitter Mash Up: China Glaze Rest In Pieces and NYC Top of the Gold over NYC Black Velvet.


 4) Minion Santa, such a cute idea for kids and adults. 
5) Santa Hat: OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby with LA Colors to make the hat. 
6) Sally Hansen Red Carpet, a cute sparkly red for Christmas.


7) Reindeer, this is one of my favorite designs!
8) Christmas Tree, I had to have a tree on here somewhere!
9) China Glaze De-Light over NYC Black Velvet.


10) Christmas Lights: NYC Palm on the Beach, NYC Black Velvet and NYC Red Velvet Rope.
11) Present: OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby over NYC Red Velvet Rope. 
12) Christmas Sweater, even though try to not make your reindeer look like this.


13) Candy Canes, I really just should have used striping tape but noooo I wanted to do it free hand. *sigh*
14) Snowflake: LA Colors White with some glitters over NYC Skyline Blue
15) Zoya Bar = Perfection!


16) Holly Berries: NYC Red Velvet Rope and NYC Palm on the Beach. 
17) Santa's Belt: OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. (again..), NYC Black Velvet, and NYC Red Velvet Rope.
18) Julie G Mistletoe, such a cute sparkly green for the holidays!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm