Wednesday, December 10, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Challenge: Day 5 Ice Blue & White

Hey guys! Sorry I have been kind of missing for a while. My birthday was on Monday, we decorated cookie houses over the weekend, and I have been sick since Monday night! I have also been busy swatching all of my 20+ polishes I got for my birthday. I should have a haul up by the end of the week!

So today (technically yesterday) is the 5th day of the 12 Day of Christmas Challenge I am taking a part of! I wanted to do a water marble but it wasn't working out, so I ended up doing a dry marble. I'm not really a fan of it but its okay and I really don't have the time to redo it. I used NYC French White Tip, NYC Skyline Blue, and Orly Skinny Dip for the dry marble!





1 comment:

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm