Sunday, March 15, 2015

China Glaze Travel Sized Mini Set Swatches


Hey guys! Today I have a really exciting post for you all. I got this mini set of China Glaze polishes from Sally Beauty Supply. I think I got it for around 13 dollars. We get 6 polishes in this set, and there are 12 total in the collection. I thought all of these were very cute and they make me ready for spring!


China Glaze I Brake For Colour:

I Brake For Colour is a orangish color creme. I thought that this one was really cute! My camera would not cooperate for these photos, but it is more pink in person. Shown is 2 coats without top coat. 



China Glaze Pinking Out The Window:

Pinking Out The Window is a pink creme. I'm normally not a huge pink fan, but this one is gorgeous! Shown is two coats without top coat. 



China Glaze Trip of a Limetime:

Trip of a Limetime is a lime colored neon creme. I think this name is super appropriate! Shown is two coats without top coat. 



China Glaze My Way or The Highway:

My Way or The Highway is bright teal creme. I don't feel like this is very unique but it is still pretty! Shown is two coats without top coat.



China Glaze Dashboard Dreamer:

Dashboard Dreamer is a periwinkle blue creme with reddish yellow shimmer. The shimmer is subtle so my camera didn't really pick it up very well. This one is super unique and is my favorite of this set! Shown is three coats without top coat.



China Glaze Boho Blues:

Boho Blues is a light purple creme. This color is perfect for spring time. Shown is two coats without top coat.



Which polish is your favorite? Let me know in the comments! Have a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm