Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Nail Art

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Are you guys doing anything fun? I'm not, just binge reading The Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (SO GOOD!). I wanted to make sure that I got at least one design out for St. Patrick's Day. I am happy with this nail art, kind of, but the clovers are kind of meh looking. But I do really love my ring finger! I got the detailing idea from this video from Piggie Luv!

My base for this design is Revlon Bare Bones. The clover is in NYC Palm on The Beach. The pot is NYC Black Velvet (detailing work in Revlon Bare Bones) with the beautiful Zoya Bar! The rainbow is with a variety of different polishes. I topped it off with Essie Good to Go.




Have a great day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm