Thursday, May 8, 2014

Nailing The Book: Delirium Nail Art

Hey guys! We are under a tornado watch right now, but it looks perfectly fine outside. It was thunder storming earlier though, so I'm getting some blogging down before it starts up again!

I read Delirium close to a month ago and was blown away by Lauren Oliver's ability to tell such a beautiful story. You can find my raving review here. So I was also blown away by the cover, both front in back. I mean look at it!


I got my idea for the nail art from the back writing. You can't really see it in this picture, but I will have a close up later. The whole idea of the book is the main character, Lena, getting "infected" with love. So I thought this nail art was very spot on!




For this design I used The New Black polish as my base for all of my nails. Then I free handed the "infected" with Wet n Wild I Need A Refreshment. Then I drew the disease symbol in NYC Black Lace Creme. Then I finished with Sally Girl Butta on my thumb (Which I actually changed after these pictures).







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm