Monday, May 19, 2014

Nailing The Book: If I Stay Nail Art

So I now have a job! I am working as a dishwasher at a camp. It's not very glamorous but it's my first job so I'm happy just to have to a job. I start I. Tuesday! I still have to find out if I can wear nail polish on the job. Haha, it's sad that, that is my main concern!

So today I have nail art based on If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I haven't reviewed it yet but it took my breath away. It was beautiful and tragic and I highly recommend that you read it if you haven't. It's about a fatal car crash and the second I opened the book I saw this.


I was automatically like, NAIL ART. I didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to, but I still really love this design.




I used Revlon Midnight, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away, and NYC Skyline Blue for the background. Then I painted the cracks with NYC Black Lace Cream. Then I painted If I Stay with NYC French White Tip. I finished with Essie Good to Go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm