Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ulta Nail Pail Review & Swatches

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. It's been 6 days and I'm sorry for that! I have been pretty busy lately. But I'm back now and I have a review for you! I went to Ulta last Monday and got their Nail Pail. I hadn't tried their nail polishes before and wanted to try them out! I am not surprised that I love them!

The Nail Pail was 15 dollars and includes 8 mini (but not too mini) nail polishes and a small nail file! The polishes include 6 of their best sellers and 2 limited edition polishes! This set has everything from creme, to jelly, to glitter, to holographic!

Ulta Showgirl:

Showgirl is a pinkish coral jelly. I love this shade! You can put it over white or it gets opaque in 3 coats. I honestly have nothing like it. I used 2 coats without top coat for the pictures below.



Ulta Starry Night:

Starry Night is a glitter topper with holographic gold and pink big and small glitters. Even though this isn't the most unique glitter, I just love the gold and rose combo. I'm also a big holographic lover, so this glitter is a win for me. I used one coat over Showgirl in the pictures below.



Ulta (Limited Edition- no name):

The first limited edition polish is a beautiful lilac creme. I personally really liked this color and thought it lilac/lavender colors. The formula was great as well. I used two coats without topcoat for the pictures below.



Ulta Celebutante:

Celebutante is a dark plum creme. I enjoyed this color as well but I didn't think it was that original. I can probably find a few like it in my collection. The formula was great as usual. I used two coats without top coat in the pictures below.



Ulta Mint Condition:

Mint Condition is a dark mint jelly. I have nothing like this, and I love it. It is a jelly polish, so if you want to get full coverage, you will need three coats. I used 3 coats without topcoat in the pictures below.



Ulta (limited edition, no name):

The second and final limited edition polish is a yellowish nude creme. I would this would to be average. I don't love it, I don't hate it. The formula was great though! I used two coats without top coat for the pictures below.



Ulta Boogie Nights:

Boogie Nights has a clear base with brown and rainbow small glitters. I think that this glitter is so unique and fun! I used two coats over the limited edition polish.



Ulta XOXO:

XOXO is a pink holographic jelly. This polish is weird and amazing. It shouldn't work but it does. The formula was great for a jelly as well. I used three coats without top coat in the pictures below.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm