Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nina Ultra Pro Mini Haul + Swatches

Hey guys! Sorry, I have been a bad blogger. I was gone all weekend, visiting some family. Then before that, my computer wasn't available to me. So I guess its not really my fault, but I'm still sorry! Anyways, I have had these polishes for a while, but they never really got into a post. So here they are! This is my first time with Nina Ultra Pro, I thought they were good, not great, but I had no big issues.

I got these at Sally Beauty Supply a while back when they were having a buy 2 get 1 sale. Overall they had a big variety and I loved the colors. But they all seemed kind of sheer. It wasn't a big issue, but I had to use a few more coats then wanted. Without any more wait, here they are!

Orange Flame:

Orange Flame is a bright neon orange. I personally really like this color because orange is one of my favorite colors. The application was sheer and I had to put it over a white base. I noticed that it didn't get really neon until the second coat. I had to take these pictures in awful lighting, because no matter what I couldn't catch the neon. So here is two coats over a white base.



Electric Slide:

Electric Slide is a glittery lime green jelly. I thought this was going to be a lot more bright than it is, but I still do like it. I had to put it over a white base, because it was so sheer. Here is three coats over a white base.



Boys 'n' Berries:

Boys 'n' Berries has a clear base with different shapes of purple and plum glitter. This is actually my favorite of the three. I loved the glitter and it was packed with it. Here is one coat over a purple base.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm