Tuesday, October 28, 2014

18 Nail Art Ideas for Halloween


Hey guys! Halloween is only 4 days away and I haven't done any Halloween designs yet! So I'm here to make up for that with 18 of them. This wheel has designs going from easy glittery designs, to some harder free hand designs. I love painting nail art wheels and this one was no exception! I may have some Halloween nail art later this week, I'm not sure yet. Details and close ups below!


 Pumpkin Glitter: Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice over Pure Ice Taupe Drawer.

Orange, Purple, & Green Stripes: I used stripping tape with Wet n Wild Disturbia, Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame, and Sally Girl Peace.

RIP: I free handed this design of a grave stone around the stars. 

Lightning: I free handed this design with NYC Black Velvet, Sally Girl Peace, and Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights.

Fall Leaves Falling: You can't really see it in this picture but these are trees. I free handed the trees over Essie For the Twill of It. 


 Mixed Glitter: Wet n Wild Mixing It Up over NYC Black Velvet. 

Frankenstein: I free handed Frankenstein with NYC Black Velvet over Sally Girl Peace.

Mummy: I free handed this mummy with NYC Black Velvet and NYC Red Velvet Rope over NYC French Tip White. 

Candy Corn: I used Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights, NYC French Tip White, Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame, and Sephora by OPI in Looks Like Rain, Dear.


 Red, Orange, & Black: I used Sally Hansen Frazzle Dazzle over NYC Red Velvet Rope. 

Spiderweb: I free handed the spider web with NYC Black Velvet over Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame. 

Creeping Eyes: I used NYC Black Velvet and French Tip White. 

Orange & Black Glitter: This is Sinful Colors Black Magic. (My favorite Halloween polish ever)


Pumpkins: I free handed these pumpkins over OPI You're So Vain-illa. 

Spider: I free handed this spider with NYC Black Velvet over NYC French Tip White. 

Halloween Dry Marble: I used NYC Black Velvet, Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame, and Nicole by OPI Hit the Lights. 

Skeleton Bones: I free handed these bones with NYC French Tip White over NYC Hamptons Peach. 

Pumpkin: I free handed the pumpkin with NYC Black Velvet over Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame and Pure Ice Naughty Girl.

Thanks for reading! What are you doing for Halloween? What will your nails look like? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm