Wednesday, October 29, 2014

#31DC2 Day 16 Landscape

So I'm kind of cheating today. I'm a little behind on the 31 Day Challenge 2.0 (only day behind) and I need to get some Halloween nail art in here as well! So I'm combining the two into a pumpkin patch design! Its a landscape and is also Halloweenish, so I'm happy.

I drew this pumpkin patch free hand with a small nail art brush. For the background (the grass/weeds) I used Sally Girl Banana, Rimmel London Sage All The Rage, OPI You're So Vain-illa, and China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin. I painted the pumpkins with NYC Hamptons Peach & Sinful Colors Feel The Vibe. The steams are Sinful Colors Nirvana and the vines are OPI Jade is the New Black. I topped it all of with NYC Matte Me Crazy.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm