Wednesday, October 22, 2014

#31DC2 Day 15: Galaxy

Hey guys! Sorry, I know that I am a few days late for the 15th day of the 31 Day Challenge 2.0, but I have been busy lately. I filled out an application to work at Starbucks (no nail paint there! :/ ) and I might have an interview soon. Also, I broke a nail so I have been trying to grow them out. I tried a new type of galaxy today: pastel. I have seen this design around and have loved them, so I thought I would try it for myself.

For this design I used cosmetic sponges and a clean up brush. The nail polishes I used are: NYC French Tip White, Sinful Colors Bright Lucite, NYC Nolita's Lavender, NYC Hamptons Peach, and Sally Girl Banana. I topped it all off with Essie Good to Go.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm