Thursday, October 2, 2014

#31DC2 Days 9+10: Stripes & Animal Print

Hey friends! I am so excited because after this post I am all caught up on the challenge! Plus one of my favorite shows, The Vampire Diaries, has its season premiere in 30 minutes! Last season's cliff hanger was way too extreme (shocker).

Today I have days 9 & 10 of the challenge for your eyes. Day 9 is stripes. I free handed some stripes and border in all OPI. I used Coca Cola Red, I Sing In Color, and Love. Angel. Music. Baby. I topped it off with Essie Good to Go and a glitter piece.

Day 10 is animal print and I decided to go with something a little different: peacock feather print. I do like these but its kind of hard to tell what they are unless someone tells you. I used a lot of polishes for this one but the main ones were Sinful Colors San Fransico, China Glaze Mingle with Kringle, NYC Boat Basin, and OPI Jade is the New Black. I topped it off with Essie Good to Go.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm