Tuesday, July 28, 2015

SinfulColors A Class Act Collection Swatches and Review

*This product was provided for my honest review. All of the opinions in this post are mine*


Hey guys! I hope you are all having a great week! Today I have 10 shades from the new SinfulColors Back to School collection called A Class Act! The collection has 27 shades in total. You can find SinfulColors at Walgreens and other mass retailers. The SinfulColors website is here if you want to check out the rest of the collection. They are only $1.99 each! A Class Act will be available for August & September 2015. 


SinfulColors RADient:
RADient is a vibrant pink with a matte finish. I liked this color a lot and I also liked how it dried so quickly. It wasn't super opaque but it was very buildable. Shown below is three coats without top coat. 



SinfulColors VIPeach:
VIPeach is a light yellow creme that dries matte. I really love this polish; it is so sunny and vibrant. The formula was perfect and dried fast because it is is matte. Shown below is 2 coats without top coat. 


 
SinfulColors Burst of Fresh Flair:
Burst of Fresh Flair is a iridescent lemon yellow polish. The shimmer isn't very visible unless you are in sunlight. I found it easier to layer it over another polish but it could be buildable, it would just a lot of coats. Shown below is two coats over VIPeach. 




SinfulColors Chalk It Up:
Chalk It Up is a light pistachio green that dries matte. This is my favorite of the collection! I think this color is just super adorable. The formula was perfect. Shown below is two coats without top coat. 



SinfulColors Summer S-Cool:
Summer S-Cool is a light blue. I think it looks more vibrant on the nail then in the bottle. I really like this shade. The formula was nice and easy. Shown below is two coats without top coat. 



SinfulColors Late Night Haute:
Late Night Haute is a jelly blue glitter topper with flackie and bar glitter. It also has very very small gold circles in it. It found that this isn't really buildable and opaque on its own. I tried four coats and still had a visible nail line. So I suggest layering it over a different polish. I really like this glitter combo and I think it's pretty unique. Shown below is two coats over Summer S-Cool. 




SinfulColors Why Not:
Why Not is a vibrant medium blue. I really love this color. The formula is good but pretty thick. The only real problem I had with this polish is that it stains, but you wear base coat you will be fine. Shown below is one coat without top coat. 



SinfulColors Truth or Lavendare:
Truth or Lavendare is a lavender purple creme that tries matte. I like this color a lot but it isn't really that unique. The formula was really good! Shown is two coats without top coat. 



SinfulColors Night Owl:
Night Owl is a jelly light purple glitter topper with flackie and bar glitter. It is exactly like Late Night Haute but it is purple instead. The formulas are the same. Shown is two coats over Truth or Lavendare. 




SinfulColors Fig:
Fig is a plum color with pink shimmer in it. I liked this color a lot even though it's not unique. The formula was really good. Shown below is two coats without top coat. 


 
Overally I really like this collection. Let me know which one is your favorite in the comments below and have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm