Friday, July 24, 2015

X Formula Crafty Swatches

Hey guys! I have some tragic news. I broke my nail so I had to cut them all down. On my swatching hand. If you aren't into nails you are probably thinking that I'm crazy, but this is a huge deal. But good thing that I had a ton of posts ready already! I went to Sephora about a month ago and got some make up and a nail polish. That nail polish was X Formula Crafty and I have swatches below.

X Formula Crafty

X Formula Crafty is a shimmery textured polish. It also is kind of multi chromey. I just don't know how to explain this but its magical. You probably shouldn't drive a car with this on because it is just way to distracting. The formula was surprisingly great. I say that because textured polish are typically impossible to apply but I had no troubles with this. Shown below is two coats without top coat. 
 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm