Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Abstract Freehand Nails

Hello ladies and gentleman! Thought I would do a older greeting today. Weird huh? :)

Today was a whole lot of nothing. Literally. I just read and went on the internet. Nothing interesting to say really besides that I am super lazy.

I did these nails yesterday but was to tired to blog about them. (Proof of my laziness.) I don't really know what they are supposed to be, so i'm just calling them abstract nails. They are kind of 70s like to me, even though I wasn't around. I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Essie Play Date, Revlon Midnight, and Essie Naughty Nautical. Sinful Colors Professional (So like their real account) actually liked this mani on Instagram. I did a little happy dance. :)



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm