Sunday, August 25, 2013

Big Lots Nail Polish Haul

Hey ladies! My dad went to the hospital yesterday, so I didn't have time to make a post. He is fine now, his heart was just beating faster than normal! So I was up till at least 3 am yesterday waiting for news. 

I also went to big lots yesterday. I hadn't been there before and I'm so happy that I went. They had this big bucket of polish all for a dollar. So I got my first ever OPI and Julie G polishes there! Plus some Revlon! I had so much fun swatching all of these today!

Revlon Diva:

Diva is a classic red color. It has a good formula even though it took a while to dry. This is 2 coats.





Revlon After Party:

After Party is one of those polishes where you can't say an exact color to describe it. But it is a dark bluish green or like a dark teal. This polish is really pretty. The formula is great and this is 2 coats.





Revlon Reality Star:

Reality Star is a dark green. It is part of the Star Attraction collection from Revlon. So it is also a magnetic polish. This is 2 coats. I have pictures of it with and without the magnet. 

Without magnet:




With magnet:




OPI Black Satin:

Black Satin is a shiny black. It is also my first ever OPI polish. I am pretty impressed. The formula was great and this is 2 coats.





Revlon Break Up Cumin Nature:

Cumin Nature is different then a normal polish. It is a 2 in one deal. One polish is just a normal creme (called 1) and the other is a crackle polish (called 2). Number 1 is a orangish gold that is pictured here. This is 2 coats.


And this is number 2 over number 1. One coat of number 1 over 2 of number 2.



Julie G Under Mistletoe:

Under Mistletoe is a glittery green. It is very Christmassy. This formula is great and this is 2 coats.





Julie G Ornamental:

Ornamental is a glittery gold. This formula was okay. I did have to use 3 coats though.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm