Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wet n Wild Dreamy Poppy & Wild Card

Hey guys! Is it just me, or is blogger acting really funny? Sometimes it won't post or save, and some times it won't let me type at all. Well let me tell you that it is very annoying. I had to click the publish button about 20 times before it would actually work yesterday. Grrrrr.

So today I made a quick stop at Target and got two Wet n Wild polishes plus some mascara. I'm gonna show you guys swatches plus something new. I am going to doing a little info space for each polish. It will include name, collection, finish, and price. I'm going to go back and do that to all of the other polishes also, but it will probably take a while.

If you haven't noticed yet, I added two new features to the blog. One is a translate gadget on the side bar. So if you speak any other language then english, you can translate to the language of your choice! I also added a hover image pinterest gadget. Now it is super easy to pin images from my blog. All you need to do is hover over the image and click on it when you see the big P!

Dreamy Poppy:

Dreamy Poppy is a hot pink with a tinge of orange in it. This polish has a pretty good formula but it does go on a little thick. This is 2 coats.





Polish Info:
Brand: Wet n Wild
Name: Dreamy Poppy
Finish: Creme
Collection: Wild Shine
Price: .97  

Wild Card:

Wild Card is a shimmery purple. Okay guys, I really hate to hate a polish but I hate this one. Honestly I just put this one over Essie's Play Date. I tried it on its own but it would have token at least 5 coats. It also goes on super thick. So the formula is pretty rough on this one. But on the up side, I do like the color. This is one coat over Essie's Play Date.





Polish Info:
Brand: Wet n Wild
Name: Wild Card
Finish: Shimmer
Collection: Wild Shine
Price: .97

(Prices may vary depending on where you go)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm