Saturday, August 10, 2013

Swatches: 8/9/13 Shopping Trip

Hey girls! Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday, I was sick. I still am but i'm feeling a little bit better today! In this post I am going to be swatching the polishes I got yesterday. I also picked up a new clean up trick from The Nailasaurus. I got a e.l.f eye liner brush and some 100% acetone to clean my cuticles. It works like a charm! Let me know if you can see the difference! So here are the polishes I got yesterday. :)

NYC Cashmere Cream:

I got this polish at the dollar store. It came with another NYC polish in a little bonus deal. The polishes are worth 3 dollars and I got them for 1, Pretty good deal huh? This polish is a sky blue shiny polish. The polish goes on a little thick but besides that detail, the formula is great. This is 3 coats with no top coat.


  
NYC Chelsea:

This is the polish that came with the other NYC polish. This polish alone is normally 2 dollars so even if I got this alone, It would have been a good deal. This polish is a shiny red with a little sparkle in it. I'm not really a big fan of this polish. It just isn't orignal at all. Plus the formula isn't to great. It goes on really thick and takes forever to dry. This is 2 coats without top coat.



 
Covergirl Pina Colada:

I got this polish at Walmart for around $2. They are originally $3 but I had a coupon. This polish comes off of their new collection. I love this color. It is a really little yellow. The formula was great too. It went on great and dried quick. This is 2 coats without top coat.




Sally Hansen Mighty Mango:

I got this polish for a dollar. They are normally $2 but I had a coupon. This color is a pinkish orange and the name makes perfect sense. I love this color. The formula is okay, a little thick though. This is 2 coats without top coat.




Revlon Midnight:

I have been looking for a good navy blue for a while. I was in Walmart and was looking at Revlon and feel deep in love with this navy blue. I got this for 2 dollars with a coupon. Midnight is a dark navy blue. It is beautiful. The formula is great too! This is 2 coats with no topcoat.




     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm