Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy International Nail Art Day!

Happy International Nail Art Day or INAD! Today is basically a holiday for nail art bloggers! To celebrate, I have tried to do a different style of nail art on each finger. I will go threw and explain each one! Then I will have a new tutorial later! It will be a surprise.



Gradient:

This is probably by far the best gradient I have done yet. I used Wet n Wild Sunny Side Up, Sinful Colors Hazard, and NYC Red Velvet Rope.


Glitter:

For this nail I used Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow and Pure Ice Endless Fortune.

 
Stamping: 

Oh stamping, how I hate you so. I used Sinful Colors Snow me White and Finger Paints Art of Theft.

 
Water Marbles:

Oh water marbles, you will be the death of me. At least this one is decent. This is probably my best water marble yet! I used Sally Hansen Quick Canary and NYC Times Square.

 
Nail Art Tape:

This is the best nail tape manicure I have done! I used China Glaze Frost Bite and I'm With The Lifeguard.

 
Cavier:

More like a few beads instead of Cavier nails. I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.

 
Polka Dots:

I used Essie Play Date and Pure Ice No Means No.

 
Animal Print:

Probably the worst animal print I have personally done. I used Sinful Colors Cloud 9 and my nail art pen.

 
Splatter:

These don't really look like splatter nails but they are cool in an abstract way. I used Sinful Colors, China Glaze Frost Bite, and NYC Times Square.

 
Galaxy Nails:

Here comes a long list of polishes. I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Sinful Colors Black On Black, China Glaze Frost Bite, NYC High Line Green, Essie Play Date, Fingr's Star Crossed Lovers, and NYC Starry Silver Glitter. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm