Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Red & Gold Nail Art

Hello fellow nail polish lovers! I was looking threw my past posts and realized that I haven't really been doing a lot of nail art. Because honestly I haven't been doing much of it. I am getting ready to go back to school and winding down the summer. So I have been a little busy. Plus I have been a little book worm lately.

So here is a mani that I did yesteday. I wanted to go more ancient/unique themed on this one. I'm happy with all of it but the thumb. It just looks really messy to me. I used Revlon Diva, Julie G Ornamental, and Sinful Colors Snow Me White. 

Plus I would just like to add that I would love to review some indie polishes! So if there are any polish makers reading this, email me at kacenel207@gmail.com and I would love to review some! :)


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm