Thursday, August 15, 2013

Swatches: e.l.f. 10 bottle nail polish set!

Hey everyone! Ugh, I am sooo tired. Its 1:54 am and I am going straight to bed after this. Today I went school shopping and also picked the e.l.f 10 bottle nail polish set at Target. My mom didn't think it was necessary but I think it is! This set was 10 dollars for 10 polishes. A very good deal! Plus all of the polishes are great colors and quality. The bottles are pretty small though. Instead of talking about the formula of each polish, I'm just going to say right now that all of them were great! I used 2 coats on each of these polishes plus the glitter polishes. I would totally recommend this set! Here are the polishes.

This is the container the polishes came in:





These are all of the polishes:





The Polishes

Smokin Hot:

Smokin Hot is your typical firey red. Super classy yet bold.





 

Electric Fuchsia:

Electric Fuchsia is a purplish red. It is really beautiful.



  
Flirty Fuchsia:

Flirty Fuchsia is a light pink. It is very girly and female. :)




Mango Madness:

Mango Madness is your typical orange. It reminds me very much of its name, a mango!




Sunflower:

Sunflower is a bright yellow. This is my least favorite of the collection. 







Mint Creme:

This is a bluish mint color. I like this color a lot. It has a lot of depth.






Skinny Jeans:

Skinny Jeans is a purplish blue. It is super pretty!






Lavender Mist:

Lavender Mist is a bluish purple or like a perry winkle color. This is my favorite of the collection.






Fairy Dust:

Fairy Dust is a clear polish with little specks of holo glitter in it. This glitter is totally amazing. But there isn't much of the glitter in it. I put Fairy Dust over Lavender Mist.




Dream Maker:

Dream Maker is a clear polish with little gray glitter and some bigger gray hexagon shapes. This is an amazing glitter! I put it over Skinny Jeans.






Aren't they all beautiful!? Totally worth 10 dollars in my opinion. Tell me which one is your favorite! After counting these with my other polishes, I am now a proud owner of 100 bottles of polish! I think I can call myself an addict now!

        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm