Monday, September 2, 2013

August 2013 Favorites

So i'm finally up and recovering from surgery. Well I probably still shouldn't be up but blogging is pretty dang important! Happy Labor Day everyone! If not laying in bed, I'm getting sad about school starting tommorow. Nothing will change with the blog or anything, but I just don't really like school. So I should have originally done the August favorites yesterday, but I really didn't feel like pushing myself. So here are some of my favorites that I got in August!



Maybelline Great Lash Mascara:


This is my only makeup favorite from this month. Actually this is my only makeup product I bought this month. But that doesn't matter because I am seriously in love with stuff. I had to go on an emergency dash to Target for mascara and picked out the cheapest stuff I could find. I found Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline for $4.99. This stuff is amazing. I only need one coat and it makes my lashes look very full and not clumpy!

Equaline 100% Acetone:


So before I bought this, I couldn't really see the difference between 100% acetone and normal polish remover. Now, I'm a believer. I actually still use the normal polish remover for removing my nail polish. But I use acetone for clean-up. And let me tell you guys, it is amazing. 

Here is a pic without acetone clean-up:



And here is a pic with acetone clean-up:


See how much cleaner it looks? I love it!


ELF Professional Eye Liner Brush:


This is the brush I use for the clean up. This brush works great and is only a dollar so it is really easy to replace. 




Julie G Ornamental:



I love love love this polish! It is a gold shimmery polish. This is 2 coats!


Revlon Reality Star:

Without magnet:

With magnet:

I love this polish. It is my first magnetic polish. It comes from the Star Attraction collection from Revlon. I really want to get the rest of them!

ELF Dream Maker:


 
Elf Dream Maker is a glittery polish. It has a clear base and silver hexagons and smaller little silver glitters. I love this glitter. It is one of my favorite glitters out there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm