Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Molly 'n' Me Magnetic Polish

Hey ladies and gents! Today I left the house for the first time since my surgery. I went to the library. I personally love the library. I am a huge book reader. Give me any young adult book and I will read it. They also have cds there. So I got like 10 cds. So pretty good day for me. How about you guys?

This is yet another polish I got when I was in the hospital. Have you girls every heard of the brand Molly 'n' Me? I never have. Not once. But their polish is super pretty. I think my aunt got this one in the gift shop of the hospital? I'm not a hundred percent sure or anything. Another plus of this polish is that the magnet is really easy to find. Its right on the top of the bottle. On my other magnetic polish it was really difficult to find (Revlon Reality Star). This polish has no name. Here is two coats with the magnet.






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm