Monday, September 16, 2013

Pure Ice Can't Stop

I'm back! The last 2 weeks were some of the weirdest, shittest days of my life. I managed to have TWO surgeries, go to two hospitals, ride in an ambulance, and get a ton of emotions all at once. So yeah, sorry I was gone. I wanted to blog but I had to take an easy and recover. I'm still recovering but at least I can sit in a chair now!

So while I was in the hospital my aunt brought me some gifts (Thank you!!) and here is one of the polishes I got. It is Pure Ice Can't Stop. I personally love this color but hate the formula. I had to use 3 coats and it took a really long time to dry. Plus the stuff started to chip like instantly after it was dry. But it was beautiful while it lasted!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm