Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Long Weekend in The Hospital

Hey guys! Do you know how amazing it is to be sitting at home, doing a blog post again? I have been in the hospital sense Thursday. I had to have my appendix removed on Thursday, then I was recovering until this morning. Needless to say, I have been in a ton of pain and haven't been able to make up a blog post. 

On Thursday, I woke up with severe stomach pains and went back to sleep until about 3 pm. Then my mom came home and took me to the hospital. They did a CAT (Is it CAT or KAT, sorry i'm all drugged up! ;)) scan on my stomach and it turned out that I had appendicitis. It hadn't burst yet so we moved quickly. About an hour later I was in a prep room, getting ready for surgery. They put me out and I don't remember anything until I woke up about an hour later.

I actually went home on Friday but ended up going back because I was having very severe post-surgery pain, that the medicine wasn't taking care of. So then I had a very very boring few days in the hospital with really bad food, and lots of flowers, cards, and magazines. 

So now I'm at home and I really want to do the August favorites post but my stomach is already starting to hurt, so don't count on it. The most shocking thing is that I was able to have the same nail polish color on for four days! ;)

So i'm going to go take it an easy and hopefully I will have a favorites post up tommorow! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm