Tuesday, September 24, 2013

OPI Sorona Sunset

Hey! Today I get to go to the library and i'm like freaking out about it. I know. I am the biggest freak out there. I love books, but they also have SO MANY cds there. If you know me, you know how much I love music. So I will go to the library and get like 10 cds at a time to listen to. 

I got a great deal on this polish! I got it for only a dollar at a thrift shop. Normally, they just have bad, old polishes at the thrift shop but I always look. This time I just got lucky. I got two polishes OPI Sorona Sunset, and L.A. Colors Jewel Tone, both new. I normally just go to the thrift shop for books and cds, but hey, this was just good luck. Here is some pictures of OPI's Sorona Sunset.





Polish Info:
Brand: OPI
Name: Sorona Sunset
Collection: 1998 Painted Desert Collection
Finish: Iridiscent
Price: $8.00 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm