Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wet n Wild Disturbia

Hey there. Tomorrow is Friday! *does a little happy dance* Honestly, this week as gone by super fast. I feel like it should be at least Wednesday if not Tuesday. Maybe thats because I don't have a full week of make up work for school on my shoulders anymore.

This is the last of the polishes that were sitting unswatched. So hopefully I will be able to get some nail art in soon. I know, I'm sorry. There hasn't been any nail art on this blog in a while. I just haven't had to energy from having to recover and all from surgery. But there should be some soon! I got this polish like a week or two ago at Cub. They don't have a very big polish section at Cub but they do have some. Here is Wet n Wild Disturbia.

Disturbia is a plum color with some pink shimmer in it. There is very little shimmer though. This polish was actually pretty hard to take pictures of because I couldn't get the shimmer at all in artifical light. So the last picture is taken outside in the sun. It is literally the best I got. This is 2 coats and no top coat.






Polish Info:
Brand: Wet n Wild
Name: Disturbia
Finish: Shimmer
Collection: Megalast
Price: $1.99

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm