Thursday, September 19, 2013

Essie For The Twill Of It

Hey there! I am SUPER EXCITED to show you guys For The Twill Of It by Essie. This polish is stunning. It took so many pictures. I took them both inside under direct light and outside. The outside pictures are much better because the sun reflects off the polish and shows the green and purple. 

Oh, i'm so excited I forget to tell you guys about the storm we had today. Our power was out for like 5 hours. There was a lot of rain and winds, but I still had to take a test right threw it. I also had to clean up outside because things were flying right and left. So now that I told you about the storm, here are some pictures of Essie's For The Twill Of It.

Indirect Lighting





Sunlight







Polish Info:
Brand: Essie
Name: For The Twill of It
Collection: Fall 2013
Finish: Iridiscent
Price: $8.00
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm