Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, Its not Thanksgiving yet, but there is no way that I am posting tommorow! I'm going to hang out with my family and eat lots of pie and turkey! What are you guys doing?

I did these today for Thanksgiving! On my thumb, middle finger, and pinky finger I have the waterfall design by The Nailasaurus. I really like this look! It is easy and super pretty. Here is the tutorial. For the waterfalls I used Elf Desert Haze as a base and China Glaze Mingle With Kringle, Elf Coral Dream, Elf Nude, Elf Cranberry, and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow.



I used Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice on my pointer finger. For the Turkey I used Elf Smoky Brown, Elf Desert Haze, Elf Coral Dream, LA Colors Black Velvet, Sinful Colors White on White, Elf Nude, and NYC Times Square.



Did you do a Thanksgiving themed manicure? Leave me links in the comments! Have a great Thanksgiving, or just a great day if you aren't in the United States!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm