Saturday, November 30, 2013

China Glaze Dash of Dazzle Swatches

Hey! My cousins just left from my house from staying for Thanksgiving! Its was loads of fun! We did go black Friday shopping, but the odd thing is that I didn't buy anything on sale. I just got a book and a nail polish set from Goodwill. Oh and these really cute owl earrings from Kohls! It was a really fun few days and I'm sad that they are gone!

But back to business, I have the China Glaze Dash of Dazzle set for your viewing pleasure today. The set has three polishes from the 2013 Happy Holiglaze collection! It is meant for a gift set, but 3 full size China Glazes for $8.99 is a really really good deal.



Mingle With Kringle:

Mingle With Kringle is gold foil with little orange glitters. I like this one for its originality. Normally with gold foil, what you see is what you get. But this one surprised me with those small glitters. Its a really pretty polish with a good formula. I couldn't find anything wrong this the formula at all. Here is 2 coats without top coat.




So Blue Without You:

So Blue Without You is a bright shimmery blue. I really like this one but I don't really understand how China Glaze thinks that this is a Christmas shade? It doesn't really remind me of Christmas at all. But I love it anyways. I couldn't find anything wrong with the formula. Here is two coats without top coat.




Bells Will Be Blinging:

Bells Will Be Blinging is a clear base with blue and silver glitter with holographic line glitter. I am in love with this polish. But I did make the stupid mistake of putting it over blue.. The formula is great and the glitter load is high. Here is two coats over So Blue Without You.




Here is a better look at it over black when I painted my cousin's nails this weekend.




So overall I love this set for originality and formula. My favorite is Bells Will Be Blinging by far! Which one is your favorite?

Price: Set for $8.99, individual for $7.00

Where I got it: Sally Beauty Supply

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm