Monday, November 4, 2013

Target Haul Swatches & Review

Hey guys! I guess that I wouldn't really call this a haul because I only got two polishes, but what else could I say? I got Maybelline Mystic Green and NYC Plaza Plumberry. Both are beautiful in my opinion. But the funny thing is that Plaza Plumberry seemed to have a better formula. It went on great and Mystic Green had some formula issues. Even though Plaza Plumberry was .97 and Mystic Green was around $3.00. But here they are.

NYC Plaza Plumberry:

Plaza Plumberry is a dark dark purple. Its beautiful and I don't have anything like it. The formula was great and it went on perfectly. Here is two coats with top coat.



Maybelline Mystic Green:

Mystic Green is a duochrome bluish green. I saw this one at the store and was like "that isn't holographic at all?" Unless I'm getting holographic wrong, they are supposed to have some rainbows. I see no rainbows. But I love the polish anyway. I took a lot of different pictures of this one because its changes colors in different lights. The formula was okay. It didn't dry very well though and it was a little thin but its all good. Here is two coats with top coat.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm