Saturday, November 16, 2013

Nail Polish Organization: My New Nail Polish Rack

Hey! So I said in my other nail polish organization post that my dad was going to help me build a rack. But I found a book shelf at my aunt's house that she never uses, and I ended up getting it! I love finally having a big, nice place to organize all my nail polish! It makes me feel like a true addict. :)

So here is the rack. It was like love at first site. It fits perfect to!

So the bottom shelf is going to be for nail art stuff.

 I went threw the closet and found this cute wooden pencil holder, and it is now holding my nail brushes, dotting tools, files, and my clean up brush!

 I took a lot of sandwich bags and put some stickers on them with categories like "beads and glitter", "makeup sponges", "stickers and decals", etc.. and put my nail art stuff in the bags!

 This green container has all of my bags, my water marble cup, and all of my base and top coats!

So my bottom shelf has the green container, cotton balls in a container, toothpicks and q-tips in a container, brushes, nail polish removers, and my swatch book!

So next I had to think about how I wanted to organize my polishes and trust me, it was a hard choice. No joke, I sat at my computer for like a half an hour looking at different shelves. Then I decided I was going to organize them by brand. Then I realized it would be stupid because I have so many brands with only one polish. So I organized them by finish, then color.




 The 3rd shelf from the top has my crackles, holographics, magnetics, and glitters.




The 2nd shelf from the top has all of my foil and shimmer polishes!




The top rack has all my cremes and jellies. This is the one shelf that I might have to worry about filling soon!


What do you guys think? How do you organize your nail polish? Feel free to send my some links in the comments! Have a great day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm