Thursday, November 14, 2013

Moon Sugar Decals Review

*This product was provided for my honest review. All of the opinions in this post are mine*

Hey guys! Today I have some decals from Moon Sugar Decals for your viewing pleasure! So I picked up the Christmas nail decals. I saw them and thought they were the cutest little things ever. I mean look at these!

I also got the breast cancer awareness ribbons as a added bonus! I know its a little early for Christmas stuff because Thanksgiving is still 2 weeks away, so don't hate me.

Along with these being super cute, they were really easy to apply. I haven't tried too many nail decals but these were the best of the ones that I have tried. I cut them out, dripped them in warm water for about 10 seconds, slide the decal of the paper, and put them on my nails. I had time to move them for about a minute or two before they dried, which is plenty of time. Then topped them with top coat.

I put them over China Glaze's I'm With The Lifeguard since they are best over light or bright colors. What can I say, I mean I love them! They will totally be going on my Christmas manicure this year!





I think the snowflake is my favorite! But the snow man is a close second!




 So yes, I haven't already made this straight, go and get some of these! You won't be disappointed! You can get them here. Most of them are $3.31 with free shipping. That's a pretty great price for decals of this quality. Let me know which one is your favorite in the comments below. Have a great day everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm