Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sally Hansen Rosey Shooter & Frazzle Dazzle Swatches

Hello my fellow nail polish lovers! I know, I know. I haven't posted in forever. Actually its only been 4 days, but still. I broke my nails playing foot ball about a week ago and I wasn't really rocking the nub look. I'm still not but its a lot better than it was.

So today I have two Sally Hansen xtreme wear polishes for you! Today I have Rosey Shooter and Frazzle Dazzle. I got these because I feel in love with Silver Streamers a few days ago. They are all part of a limited edition collection that Sally Hansen is doing. So I'm gonna make sure that I go and get the rest of them soon!

Rosey Shooter:

Rosey Shooter has a clear base with medium red and white hexagonal glitter, small red and white hexagonal glitter, a few large white and red hexagonal glitters, and some white line glitters. I really like this one, it reminds me of a candy cane with all the red and white. The formula was good but a little thick like Sally Hansen normally is. I used two coats over Sinful Colors Pink in these pictures.




And here is a better look at the glitter over black:


Frazzle Dazzle:

Frazzle Dazzle has a clear base with small and medium orange/bronze glitters and long black line glitters. I like this one but there isn't as much glitter in it as I would have liked. The formula is pretty good for Sally Hansen. I used 2 coats over Sally Hansen Sun Kissed in these pictures.




And here is a close look at the glitter over white.
 

So what did you think of these? I like Rosey Shooter but im not a big fan of Frazzle Dazzle. They are about $3.00 a piece depending on where you go. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm