Sunday, November 17, 2013

Yet Another Target Haul

Hey! I'm seem to smile every time I look at my new nail polish rack, which you can see here! Its nice to have all my nail polish in one place! But I'm getting off topic, today I have my lastest haul for you! Which of course, comes from target. It seems like every time I go in there, I always walk out with nail polish.


Sally Hansen Ooh La La Ombre Set in shimmery silver:

Deep Purple:

Deep Purple is a shimmery purple with some specks of pink and blue glitter. The formula is pretty good except that it goes on a little thick. I used 2 coats without top coat.



Gunmetal:

Gunmetal is a shimmery grey with a hint of blue. The formula was pretty good but it didn't dry very well. Here I used 2 coats without top coat.



Silver Streamers:

Silver Streamers is has a clear top coat with different silver and black glitters. This is my favorite polish out of the collection! I love the line glitters. I used two coats over gunmetal!



Sinful Colors Pink:

Pink is a matte neon pink polish. It surprised me for a few different reasons. Firstly, it was matte, I was not expecting that at all. Secondly, it was my favorite that I bought that day. I normally am not a big pink fan but I really loved this one! Here is 2 coats without top coat.




Here is two coats with top coat:

Thanks for reading! Which of these were your favorite? Let me know in the comments! Have a great day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm