Monday, October 21, 2013

Elf 12 Piece Set Swatches & Review

Hey! Today I have 8 new elf polishes for you! The set originally came with 12 but I have already made another post on 4 of them. If you want to see Gina Girl, Sea Escape, Nude, and/or Smokin Hot' go here.

Wedding Bells:

Wedding Bells is a very light pink. The formula was good and I love this color. It is so subtle and pretty. I did have to use 4 coats though. But that is pretty expected for a polish as light as this one. Here is 4 coats with no top coat.



Gold Star:

Gold Star is a clear base with small and large gold hexagonal glitters. I put this one over Wedding Bells. This glitter is really pretty but the glitter is kind of sparse. Here is 2 coats over 4 coats of Wedding Bells with no top coat.



Desert Haze:

Desert Haze is a darker tan or a light brown. The formula of this color is pretty good but the color is kind of blah. But its always good to have more nudes. Here is 2 coats without top coat.



Prissy Chrissy:

Prissy Chrissy is a light brownish orange. This color is unlike anything that I have in my collection. Its one of my favorites of the set actually. I love oranges and this is a great halloween color. The formula is great too. Here is 2 coats without top coat.



Blush:

Blush is a light bronze foil. This is other one that I really don't have anything like it. The formula is good. Here is 2 coats without top coat.



Raspberry Sorbet:

Raspberry Sorbet is a dark pink creme. The name is actually perfect for this one because it is a lot like a raspberry color. The formula is good and the color is really vibrant. Here is 2 coats without top coat.



Purple Pleaser:

Purple Pleaser is your typical plum creme. I like this color but its not very original. The formula is pretty good. Here is 2 coats without top coat.



Purple Dream:

Purple Dream is a purple and pink shimmer. Honestly, I have at least 3 polishes exactly like this one. But its still pretty. Here is 2 coats without top coat.



 
So what are your thoughts on these pretty polishes? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm