Friday, October 25, 2013

Half of China Glaze Metal Crackle Collection Swatches & Review

Hey! Do you like the pretty new design of the blog? I worked on it for at least 2 hours last night. I think its a lot more simple and pretty. There are some new features with the design.
  • Reactions- by the bottom of the preview, an easy way to tell me what you think!
  • Social Media Icons- I had social media widgets before but these are so much more pretty and professional!
  • Contact/PR- I added a contact and PR section to my about me page. The contact has my email!
So today I have half of the China Glaze Metal Crackle collection today for you! There was a sale going on at big lots, they were $1.80 a piece! So yes, I freaked out and bought all 3 of them. I have Cracked Medallion, Latticed Lilac, and Oxidized Aqua. I put all of these over Sinful Color's Black on Black.

Cracked Medallion:

Cracked Medallion is a bronze crackle polish. This one is really pretty and it cracked really well.





Latticed Lilac:

Latticed Lilac is light purple crackle polish. This one crackled really well but I'm not a big fan of the color.




Oxidized Aqua:

Oxidized Aqua is an aqua blue crackle polish. This one is my favorite of them all. It doesn't crackle really great but the color is so pretty.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm