Saturday, October 5, 2013

Essie A Cut Above & Stroke Of Brilliance

Hey, I'm back! Sorry for such a long wait. It has been 4 days since I posted anything! I have had a ton of school work stuff to do. I have been taking a ton of pictures for the swatches page. I still have to update it though. I'm thinking about starting up a nail art challenge! I haven't been doing much nail art lately, so what better way then a challenge, right? 

I went and got two Essie polishes today at Kohls. Together they were only $6.44! I had a 10 dollar off card that I got in the mail. Every time I get one, I always go for the Essie Polishes. This time I got A Cut Above and Stroke Of Brilliance. They are both glitters and they are both a lot alike! They both have some bigger and smaller hexagonal glitters.

A Cut Above:

A Cut Above is a clear top coat with some pink hexagons both big and small. I picked this one up because I truly have nothing like it. It is really pretty. The formula is great and there is tons of glitter too. This is 2 coats over NYC's Fuchsia Shock Creme!






Nail Polish Info:
Brand: Essie
Name: A Cut Above
Finish: Glitter
Collection: Luxeffects
Price: $8.00

Stroke of Brilliance:

Stroke Of Brilliance is a clear top coat with blue hexagonal glitters, ranging form big to small. So like I said earlier, Stroke of Brilliance is exactly like A Cut Above, except for color. That is literally the only difference I see. The formula is great and there is lots of glitter. This is 2 coats of Wet n Wild's I Need A Refresh-Mint.






Polish Info:
Brand: Essie
Name: Stroke Of Brilliance
Finish: Glitter
Collection: Luxeffects
Price: $8.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm