Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Favorites

Hey! Today was not fun for me. I had a dentist appoitment and a ton of school work to do. I hate the dentist. I know, everybody does. But I just really do. I just had a cleaning but I have to go back in a month for a filling. School has just been pulling me from all ends. It's pretty stressful stuff. 

Enough with my personal life! My September favorites are all nail polishes! I didn't buy any makeup this month because my eyes have been blood shot all month. From being in the hospital. So I haven't really been feeling the need to make myself pretty! These are 5 of my favorite polishes from September!


OPI Sorona Sunset:


Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice:


Sinful Colors Dark Magic:


Wet n Wild Through The Grapevine:


Essie For The Twill Of It:


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm