Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sinful Colors Beau Khaki & San Fransisco!

Hey guys and girls! I'm super tired, I got like 6 to 7 hours of sleep. I guess that is my fault because I stayed up until 2 in the morning listening to Panic! At The Disco's new album. "Oops" ;)

So I also went and got 2 polishes at Walmart yesterday! I got San Fransisco & Beau Khaki by Sinful Colors. Here they are!

Beau Khaki:

Beau Khaki is a dark olive green. Its very pretty and goes on in two coats. The formula is about as good as Sinful Colors' formula is going to get. This is 2 coats with no top coat.





Polish Info:
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Beau Khaki
Finish: Creme
Collection: Haute Rebel
Price: $1.99

San Fransisco:

San Fransisco is a shimmery forest green. This color is beautiful but the formula isn't very good. It took a really long time to dry and the polish moves when you go for the second coat. Its pretty thick too. Here is 3 coats with no top coat.





Polish Info:
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: San Fransisco
Finish: Shimmer
Collection: NA
Price: $1.99

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 A Polished Bookworm